Sunday July 23 2017
Discussion topic “Title IX: Why is it so important to women and girls.” Presented by Karen Beck. See “Summer Services” in the Worship menu for the format
See “Summer Services” in the WORSHIP menu for more information about the summer format.
Thanks to the generous donation of lumber from Home Depot and the dedicated work of PUUF member Forrest Duggan, our children will grow vegetables this summer in the lot next to the PAC. The produce will be donated to a Food Bank.
Stop by to see how this wonderful project is progressing!
Pacific Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
Sunday Service 11 am
Social after the service
Pot luck lunch every second Sunday after service (except summer)
Performing Arts Center (PAC)
588 16th St
Astoria OR 97103
Mailing address PO Box 1319, Astoria
503 325 5225
Kit Ketcham is our Minister. Along with the normal ministerial duties, Kit gives our sermon every second Sunday of the month.
- PUUF Happy Hour Thursday July 13 July 7, 2017
- Columbia Amateur Radio Club invitation June 24-25 June 16, 2017
- Justice Committee Potluck June 27 June 15, 2017
- URGENT ACTION: Oregon’s Clean Air law under attack! June 12, 2017
- July 5th Beach Cleanup Event June 12, 2017
- Creative Arts Eliot 2017, Seabeck Conference Center, WA
- 08/12/2017 - 08/16/2017
- 24-Hour Interfaith Chant for Peace—August 18-19
- 08/18/2017 - 08/19/2017
- Regional Assembly -- PWR
- 04/27/2018 - 04/29/2018